Crushing a gravel descent or sprinting through the last segment of your 10k, the Smith Attack sunglasses are made for situations that call for focus and speed. Whether the sun is high in the sky or hidden behind dense tree cover, the lens interchange system lets you quickly swap between the included ChromaPop™ bright-light and high-contrast lenses. The lowered-brow shape offers ventilation while the no-slip temples and a two-position nose pad keep them securely in place when you break a sweat.
- Our most versatile lens that uses photochromic technology for varying light conditions. This lens shifts from clear to gray when exposed to sunlight so you can comfortably wear your sunglasses in a variety of lighting environments in most conditions.
- Polarization cuts glare. Glare off of horizontal surfaces like snow, water, and asphalt, decreases depth perception, and reduces visual acuity which causes eye fatigue. We precisely align the polarized visual layer inside our lenses to filter out 99.9% of this "visual static" for a finely tuned view of the action.
- When light passes through a medium it refracts, i.e. changes course. If left uncorrected, this refraction can cause visual distortion and eye fatigue. Smith’s Tapered Lens Technology straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view. What this means for you is that you see with 100% accuracy and maximum comfort.
- Repels moisture, grease, and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily.
- Interchangable lens included
Learn more about Chromapop, SMITH optics leading lens technology