Fashion Merchandiser APPLY NOW
Who are we?
Founded in 2011, our story began with a mission to provide vision correction for the whole family. Our passion for optics is endless, with expert opticians and unique designs, we can bring our vision and products to life.
One third of the global population (3 billion people) needs vision correction, making it the world’s biggest disability. 32 million Egyptians have visual impairment that can be avoided or improved. We are committed to spreading awareness, eradicating visual impairments, and providing expertise through our eye care professionals.
By utilizing the advantages of the internet coupled with 12 stores around Egypt, we are aiming to serve our clients better and faster than ever before. Our commitment to quality made us partner with the second largest eyewear producer worldwide; Safilo based in Italy. Making us perfectly positioned for the future. Eyewear is personal, and our promise to our customers is exceptional customer care and integrity in every interaction.
Job Title: Fashion Merchandiser
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
What you’ll be doing:
· Regular Visual Merchandising of category, brand pages & sets according to the brand schedule to increase sell out of the product and represent the Happy Vision brand
· You will manage the distribution of international brands such as Carrera, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, Jimmy Choo, Marc Jacobs, Levi’s across our different sales channels – offline and online
· Fast replenishment and analysis on current stock, and best allocation of our brands.
· You will work closely with the marketing team to make sure brand availability is in line with business strategy
· You will demonstrate full awareness of brands & seasonal trends and their relevance in influencing all aspects of merchandising
· You will take direction from and partner with the online team to deliver superb brand pages, and instore displays
· You will report on categories & online performance on a regular basis and communicate results in trade meetings
Who you are:
· Experience in a Visual Merchandising role is important, working with VM tools and packages
· Exposure to branded merchandise - preferably in a high fashion, luxury environment
· Understanding of KPIs that deliver success within a retail/online organisation
· Experience interpreting reports & data
· In-depth knowledge of designers, trends, and resources
Requirements for the Job:
· University degree with a relevant concentration
· At least 2 years in a fashion analyst position, or related field
· Excellent analytical skills with a firm knowledge of Microsoft office tools, specifically Microsoft excel
· Familiarity with a broad array of internet technologies and trends
· Preferably an experience in IT or eBusiness or analysis roles
· Strong communication skills across business and technical audiences|||Giza, Egypt|||E-Commerce||||||We1bKt.0ZFHWdr84|||FULL_TIME|||EGP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false